Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hittin the Links Weekend Edition

I needed to see Lucy Pinder before the big game, I normally just see her when I'm practicing for the big game.

Drunk girls hanging around the Super Bowl look fun (Coed)

Denise Milani just works for me, not sure why (Flisted)

Hottest Price is Right Girls of all-time (Uncoached)

Mrs. Brian Roberts is fantastic (Baltimore Sports Report)

Evidently some people weren't thrilled with last week's Nip/Tuck episode, I found it entertaining as usual (The Live Feed)

So if you're a high school coach, you're not supposed to steal money out of your players' wallets ? (South Carolina Upstate)

If I were involved in stock trading, I would be dropping many f-bombs, but probably not live on CNBC (Gawker)

A day in the life Roc Hoover (This is God Given)

Never in a million years would I have ever guessed former Rockies great Bobby Estalella was on the juice (Deadspin)

HGH eating Shannon Sharpe is a giant douche, but he should have made the Hall of Fame (Denver Post)

'50 Worst Sports Announcers.' Joe Buck thinks this is a disgusting list (Yahoo!)

Good to see Pat Knight following in his dad's footsteps (The Big Lead)

Rough break for this St. Pete man (St Pete Times)

I need one of these shirts (A Square Game)

You say recession, I say party (NY Times)

Had this happen many times on eBay where I have won something and they kept their stuff (AJC)

I have found Tatum Bell's soulmate (Tampa Online)

Bobby Valentine was not surprised by the fact Michael Phelps likes him some weed (News of the World)

Larry Bird says Danny Granger should be on the next Olympic team (NBA.com)

Oh those Giambi brothers, nothing but fun with those guys (NY Times)

Martellus Bennett says it's all the media's fault (Dallas Morning News)

Sign me up for Ali Lohan in another couple of years (Celebridiot)

Let me say this right now, I'm not tired of staring at Nicola McLean's chest region (Dirty Tackle)

I want to party with Alabama cheerleaders (Uncoached)

'Top 10 fast food chains in customer service' (Attuworld)




No comments:

Post a Comment