Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hittin the Links Feb 18 09

I took one look at Afroditi Laskoudi, and now I know why Josh Childress left for Greece. These are the links to tide you over while looking for A-Roid's 'cousin.'

The Braves and Sirius XM Radio, what a company (AJC)

Awesome brutally honest beer labels (Sloshspot)

High school student gets arrested for texting in class. I wish I could have laid money that it was a Cricket customer. Shocking developments (TSG)

Professional athletes are using their own blood to treat injuries. Say what ? Nobody makes me bleed my own blood (NY Times)

More on Fernando Martin, the former Spanish star who my man Rudy Fernandez (who should have won the dunk contest) honored by wearing his jersey (The Painted Area)

I'm not sure Carlos Zambrano understands that with great mustache, comes great responsibility (Mouthpiece Sports)

12 year olds aren't just recruited by college basketball coaches anymore, football has joined the party. Rick Neuheisel is involved, I'm shocked (CBS Sports)

Suge Knight keeps getting the shit kicked out of him (TMZ)

Damn those overcooked Pop Tarts (Jackson News)

These are some heartwarming quotes about the economy (Economicrot)

Hope you don't live in Kansas (The Wichita Eagle)

Nice D Geezy piece from over the weekend (NY Times)

Former Patriot sold his Super Bowl ring for $2k (SBB)

The brainpower in this picture is staggering (Hollywood Tuna)

The 'Erection Quality Monitor.' Yep (Flisted)

That's a lot of Coke (Afrojacks)

Throw a party, Hayden Panetierre is single. I made sure Chris Hansen wouldn't visit me for typing that (US Weekly)

My girl Jessica Stroup is skinny (Hollywood Tuna)

'35 years without a bra' (Lainey Gossip)


No comments:

Post a Comment