Monday, February 23, 2009

Hittin the Links Feb 23 09

Tiffany Ryan is here to tell you nothing of importance happened this weekend. What do you want from me people ? I shouldn't say nothing. This did happen. Yep, as I said, nothing happened of importance.

Oklahoma woman is saved by her hair weave (Major League Jerk)

Feel free to mix that with some Jack, seriously bro (UK Telegraph)

'No thanks I'll get the Quarter Pounder instead' (Holy Taco)

Microsoft to laid off employees: Um, we'd like some of our money back (CNET)

United Airlines will not be hearing your customer service related complaints anymore (MSNBC)

Jimmy Calhoun gets pissed at a reporter after a game, and he's probably right (College Hoops Journal)

If I read another article like this, I'm going to throw up in my mouth (Yahoo!)

Giving up Facebook for Lent (Wall Street Journal)

David Dellucci gives an interesting reason for injuring his thumb (Sports Rubbish)

I read this article, but then somebody called me and I asked them to speak up because I couldn't hear them (Time)

As if you needed another reason not to hang out in the parking lot of an Albuquerque area Hobby Lobby (KRQE)

Probably not a real solid idea to toss a grenade at a cop, whether it's real or not (St Pete Times)

Cubes has an idea on how cable and satellite providers can help the newspaper industry (Blog Maverick)

40% of US Americans believe the hippie lettuce should be legalized (Rasmussen Reports)

11 year old boy accused of killing his father's pregnant girlfriend (CNN)

Another stay away from Mexico story (Time)

A McDonald's employee who was shot on the job is trying to get worker's comp (MSNBC)

Plenty of stuff is still being made in the USA (International Herald)

Jaguars are apparently roaming in more areas than just Jacksonville these days (Live Science)

Used car salesman are apparently happier these days (Newsweek)

Your New Mexico Lobos are now tied for second in the Mountain West (Go Lobos)

'Burgers, fries, and a stroke' (NY Daily News)

Not sure what Hayden Panetierre is wearing, but I like it (Popoholic)

CNN anchor has a tough time talking about 'peanuts' (EJB)


No comments:

Post a Comment