Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hittin the Links Jan 17 09


Entourage's Emmanuelle Chriqui is a nice way to get the weekend started.

I know you say to yourself at least once a week like I do, "I wonder what Kevin Pittsnogle is up to these days." Well even if you don't, this is still a good read. You've just been Pittsnogled (NY Times)

C'mon people if you're going to mail 30 pounds of weed, double check the address at least (Dallas Morning News)

Stephen Colbert just moved up a notch in my book (The 700 Level)

Pete Carroll is not exactly thrilled with Viva Sanchez for leaving early, I don't blame Sanchez for leaving one bit, staying in school did wonders for Matt Leinart (LA Times)

D-Wade drops STDs like he does dimes (Miami Herald)

Nice interview with Scotty van Peezy (The Big Lead)

Anal sex = Chili's restaurant. Yep (Holy Taco)

Best. Credit Card. Ever. (The Smoking Gun)

Funny pictures if you like Texas, not funny if you like Oklahoma (Shaggy Bevo)

You could be the next Marv Albert (Sports Rubbish)

Say goodbye to Circuit City (CNN)

Very intriguing Mike Tyson documentary will be debuting at Sundance (Film Drunk)

Again I caution you when reading this article, with great mustache, comes great responsibility (Daily Telegraph)

A classic flashback: 'These breasts belong to Tebow' (EDSBS)

Does this mean he can play rookie ball instead of right field this year ? I hope so (Columbus Ledger-Enquirer)

Funny Jeopardy question (Simon on Sports)

'15 Hottest Italian Women' (Uncoached)

Tony LaRussa, still a douche (SBB)

Can I buy a ticket to watch this somehow ? (MLB.com)

David Feherty says 'I went to both Iraq and Mississippi. I'd rather go back to Iraq than Mississippi.' (Devil Ball)

Pro golfer shows up to play in Hawaii tourney, one problem, he wasn't invited (Fanhouse)

Yet another reason to watch NBA TV (Busted Coverage)

One idea, besides letting the Schwartz be with them, to improve the Lions (Tirico Suave)

No comments:

Post a Comment