Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hittin the Links Jan 13 09


Friday Night Lights week continues with Aimee Teegarden, who I checked is 19 in real life, so it's okay to post a picture. This picture does not do her justice, and she'll always have bonus points in my book for asking this famous question.

Whether you spend 20 minutes of your life or 5 minutes of your life laughing at this, you'll be a better person for it (Lunchfood)

Best. Drive-thru banking. Ever. (Tasty Booze)

This is what a $2,000 cell phone looks like (Mobile Burn)

See what happens when you sign Mike Shanahan to be in your commericials, you go bankrupt (Denver Post)

As long as they don't let him near Jay Cutler, this is a good hire for the Broncos (NBC Bay Area)

Which fourth grader that works for the Mets designed this thing ? Seriously (Big League Stew)

There's no way this guy couldn't be as good of a receiver as Braylon Edwards. We know he at least has better hands (Waiting for Next Year)

Pictures of Berman (the wine maven) trying to mack the ladies while drenched in sweat are very amusing to me (Busted Coverage)

Whether or not you love Rudy Fernandez as much as I do, this is still clever (Blaze of Love)

Somebody please call me to make sure I haven't slit my wrist after this today (Providence Journal)

Don't piss off Danny Granger (San Fran Chronicle)

Play the game that's fun for the whole family: 'Beauty or Butterface' (Liquid Generation)

Your daily 'teacher taking advantage of helpless adolescent boy' story comes from Boston (Boston Globe)

Salma Hayek and her golden globes, I mean her at the Golden Globes (WWTDD)

Your daily Dallas Cowboy player in trouble with the law story features 'I don't give a f if you are the police,' good to see him channeling his inner NWA (Indy News)

If you like Ruby Tuesday's you might want to go while you still can, not a good time to be in the restaurant business (Wall Street Journal)

So wait, if you're traveling on business, you can't stop at a high school game and take pictures of the cheerleaders ? (Augusta Chronicle)

This better not involve my man Tyler Brayton (Pro FB Talk)

Sharp looking Blackhawks jersey. I want one (Puck Daddy)

This is not how you treat Lily van der Woodsen-Bass (Fox News)

Serena Williams should play tennis in this (Black Sports)

Ryan Parker with a tribute to Bob Stoops entitled 'Stoops, he did it again' (Ryan Parker Songs)

The only NASCAR show that I might actually watch (With Leather)

Madoff scammed $3 mill from his sister. Can somebody explain to me how this guy is not in jail ? (Gawker)

Kanye makes it difficult to like him (MSNBC)

Bizzy Bone is beat up by 'anti-gang organization' member. Yep, makes sense to me (LA Times)

No comments:

Post a Comment