Monday, December 22, 2008

Hittin the Links Dec 22 08


Friday Night Lights starts again on NBC in February. Even though you're dating a complete douche, I still love you Lyla.

Heard about the the new game of 'Throw a shoe at Bush?' Well here's throw a shoe at the Chuckster. C-Webb saying 'this one's for Gene Chizik' is just damn funny, this gets funnier and funnier every time (NESW Sports)

If anybody needs me to add this drunk dialing service to their Verizon Wireless account, please let me know (iKlipz)

The collapse is almost complete, so you know which clip will be blasting from the speakers, well, besides Jim Mora
(YouTube)

Thanks for nothing Republicans (NY Times)

Marc Stein has a great pick for the Western Conference's first half MVP (ESPN)

'I'll take my chances with Matt Cassel. I'll go the dances with Matt Cassel. Put all my finances on Matt Cassel (Josh Q. Public)

Jason Elam's new book will be out next month, people who read books tell me that his last one was quite good (Riley Covington)

This OU sorostitute chick didn't want to make it rain, she 'just wanted it to snow' (Deadspin)

I don't know about you, but when I think MMA, I think Jesu Christo (SBB)

Nothing pains me more than ripping the NHL, but the best player punches somebody in the nuts, and the outrage is over 'sloppy seconds?' (Puck Daddy)

If you don't think this is the reason why I have my computer by my bed, you're crazy (Jessica Alba)

Brian Urlacher's crazy baby's momma heads to jail (Chicago Breaking News)

Cheryl Cole looks fantastic in leather pants (Kickette)
On 205th Magazine also awarded her with the 'Hottest WAG of '08,' I couldn't agree more (On 205th)

Who doesn't get Jamarcus Russell and Sebastian Janikowski confused (Awful Announcing)

Darren Rovell tells us where to go if you're interested in buying a player's championship ring (CNBC)

If you don't like watching football players break their legs, I wouldn't recommend this clip for you (EDSBS)

This just in: Megan Fox is hot (NY Post)

Todd McShay says 'Colorado State is not a very good running team' in his New Mexico Bowl preview, how's that workin out (Wiz of Odds)

If I said Eliza Dushku topless, would that be something you're interested in ? A little birdie told me it's about 40 seconds in, obviously NSFW (Egotastic)

I wish my mom would have smoked weed with me as a teenager (Yahoo)

Another reason why I drink Molson Canadian, their commercials claim 'it's what to drink while scoring beaver' (YouTube)

Charlotte Bobcat cheerleader (The Ladycats, very clever) photo shoot at a very odd location (Blaze of Love)

Only $2700? This is fine art (Overstock)

No comments:

Post a Comment