Friday, December 12, 2008

Hittin the Links Dec 11 08

This would be the lovely and talented Cheryl Cole. If you're not familiar with her work, you should be. She is a singer in the British pop group Girls Aloud and is married to Chelsea star Ashley Cole. She also wrote Britney Spears' hit "Womanizer," so when you turn on the radio and hear it within the next eight minutes, just think of Cheryl, trust me, it helps me get through the day.

Downright tragic news in the NYC, Scores is closing (Fox News)

Quite possibly the worst broken leg in the history of sports courtesy of MMA, well at least it was during a "Support the Troops" match. This is simply one thing in life when you see, you won't be able to "unsee." Horrifically gruesome. (Deadspin)

Gotta be the new 'do: Video of Carmelo tying the Iceman's record for most points (33) in a quarter. Everybody can dunk, not everybody can finger roll. (Ball Don't Lie)

It appears I wasn't the only one who decided not to pay for the Pacquiao-De La Hoya fight (LA Times)

A list of all the swag that college football players will be selling soon on eBay receiving for going Bowling (Sox & Dawgs)

A great review of a Cockfighting magazine circa 1966 (The Plog)

I'm thinking that if I'm a college football coach, I may want to take a chance on this Barry Sanders Jr. kid (Fandome)

It's taken quite a long time, but Terrell Eldorado Owens and I finally agree on something (Dallas Morning News)

Somehow I don't remember watching this commercial when I was a kid while watching The Flintstones (Czabe)

If I said "pictures of girls in UCLA's annual Undie Run," would that be something you would be interested in ? (Sports by Brooks)




No comments:

Post a Comment