Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hittin the Links Dec 12 08


No, I assure you GQ, it's not just you. John Mayer is a lucky bastard.

For more of Jen Aniston's GQ shoot, you can visit here (Style)

Tim Cowlishaw (and Woodrow) getting it done with some ladies (Busted Coverage)

The Top 10 Sports TV Soundtracks, personally I'm a little disappointed that the NBA on NBC finished at #3, but I'm a sucker for John Tesh (For The Love Of Sports)

Al Unser Jr., extortion, prostitution ... Seems like just yesterday I was playing "Al Unser Jr Arcade Racing" for just about the first version of Windows (KOB TV)

Michael Wilbon enjoys threesomes (Awful Announcing)

This guy takes getting a "Tebowner" to a whole new meaning (EDSBS)

I can no longer support Michigan football in any way, Sam McGuffie is gone (Detroit Free Press)

If he's good enough for Bron Bron, Steph Curry (and his mom), good enough for me (Dagger)

Honey, do you think KFC is still open ?? (NY Daily News)

So the Mets may have lost $300 million today ? Finally this Wall Street collapse has provided something good for America (CNBC)

Tiger Woods enjoys gambling, yet another thing Tiger and I have in common (Sports by Brooks)






No comments:

Post a Comment