Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hittin the Links Dec 13 08


Megan Fox and I share one major common interest, our love for David Silver.


Bill Simmons brings you the list of the worst Christmas gifts for NFL Fans. I'm pissed that I have been unable to buy a Maurice Clarett Broncos jersey for my Dad. (ESPN)

Romeo Crennel is upset that Nestle Crunch bars no longer come wrapped in foil. Wait, they don't ? (The Onion)

Guess Obama can't help everybody (please also click on #10, I beg you) (TSG)

Pictures of Dwyane Wade's house (Sports Crackle Pop)

I'll take a 'stage 5 clinger' any day of the week (Newstoob)

So who wants to buy Sarah Palin's emails ? (Mother Jones)

Some kid in China shot an arrow through another kid's head, X-Ray included (Sky News)

Best. Snowman. Ever. (Afrojacks)

CC Sabathia vs Oprah (SI)

If you have a Blackberry with important information, and you sell it, you might want to delete what's in there first, or you worked for the McCain campaign, one or the other (FOX5 News)





No comments:

Post a Comment